| [ Web Proxy ] |
| Viewing: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/trump-accused-wearing-adult-nappy-37078925 | [Back] [Original] |
Donald Trump has been accused of wearing a nappy after a bizarre bulge was spotted beneath his trousers during a TV interview.
The US President sparked health fears after social media wags pointed out the worrying looking bump during his 60 Minutes interview on Sunday. While chatting with CBS's Norah O'Donnell about the recent assassination attempt, viewers noticed something strange.
Posting on X during the interview, singer Bill Madden said: "Trump, sitting during his 60 Minutes interview shows not only how morbidly obese he has become, but that he wears a very thick adult diaper."
Sharing his thoughts on Instagram, @epistemiccrisis posted a video blasting Trump.
The physical therapist, who claims to have a doctorate and 14 years worth of experience in looking after geriatric patients, said the president "looked absolutely awful."
He added: "He looks like some inflated him before he sat down."
Another X user wrote: "That's what happens when you're on a McDonald's diet and have incontinence." Another added: "Those are 85+ oldbag special diapers."
One more said: "He may also have a diaper but that huge poof out below the waist is where his shapewear/girdle ends. The fat just looks more exaggerated as a result of that - compounded by the sitting."
Trump has long faced rumours that he may wear nappies. Speculation ramped up following allegations made by former Celebrity Apprentice staff member Noel Casler.
Casler, who was part of the Celebrity Apprentice team for six series, said in 2020: "He would often soil himself on The Apprentice set, he's incontinent."
He dubbed Trump's bowel movements "uncontrollable," adding: "He's worn diapers since probably the 90s, but I saw it first-hand in the 2000s on The Celebrity Apprentice in the late 2000s and we've have to stop the show and change him."
And earlier this year, rumours circulating online claiming Trump had cut short an Oval Office meeting because of a toilet issue. Videos of an abruptly ended meeting were shared and some claimed journalists were "rushed out of the room".
However White House spokesperson Steven Cheung dismissed the rumour as "not true." Trump's doctor insists the president is in "excellent" health.
For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletters.
Choose Daily Star as a 'Preferred Source' on Google News for quick access to the news you value.
[Google Preferred Source Badge]Follow Daily Star:At Reach and across our entities we and our partners use information collected through cookies and other identifiers from your device to improve experience on our site, analyse how it is used and to show personalised advertising. You can opt out of the sale or sharing of your data, at any time clicking the "Do Not Sell or Share my Data" button at the bottom of the webpage. Please note that your preferences are browser specific. Use of our website and any of our services represents your acceptance of the use of cookies and consent to the practices described in our Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.
Accept| Web Proxy Viewer | New URL | Original Page |