| [ Web Proxy ] |
| Viewing: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/ebanie-bridges-red-lingerie-boxing-36492151 | [Back] [Original] |
Ebanie Bridges had a security guard "holding on for life" during her weigh-in for her bout with Alexis Araiza in Puerto Rico on Saturday night.
It's the first time the Blonde Bomber has stepped in the ring since losing the IBF world bantamweight title in December 2023. In the time since she has had a baby boy with Kell Brook, but while clearly loving parenthood, the new mum has been itching for a return.
And Bridges, at the face off, arrived in a blue t-shirt and some short jean shorts - but they were quickly removed as Bridges showed off some red lingerie. She smiled and waved to the crowd and weighed in at 117.8lbs.
Bridges then faced off with Arazia, with the Aussie taking a fighting stance while her opponent kept her hands behind her back.
The Blonde Bomber shared the clip on her social media pages, but the cropped footage showed a security guard trying to look anywhere but at Bridges.
"My man in the glasses was holding on for life," one fan joked in the comments. While a second said: "She gives bombshell a new meaning!"
A third joked: "Came to twitter to find out why trumps bombing Venezuela and got distracted by the return of Ebanie Bridges! Let's go Bridges!"
And another added: "You're not supposed to look better than the ring girls..."
Fan favourite Bridges, who lives in Yorkshire and is a big Leeds United fan, had already made a big impression at an open workout session ahead of her showdown with Araiza, 35, when she posed for photos with fans and looked relaxed before her return to action.
Bridges dropped the IBF world bantamweight title to Miyo Yoshia in an upset loss at the end of 2023. Earlier this year she signed a deal with American YouTuber turned fighter Jake Paul's Most Valuable Promotions (MVP).
Bridges (9-2) and Araiza (3-2-1) will light up the undercard of Amanda Serrano vs Erika Cruz II. Serrano, who beat Cruz in 2023 but lost her world title to Katie Taylor in two defeats in 2024 and 2025, is also a fighter for Paul's MVP.
The fight at the Coliseo Roberto Clemente, San Juan, will be screened live on the DAZN streaming platform and Bridges has said she is excited to get back to what she does best, with her gorgeous son at ringside.
Choose Daily Star as a 'Preferred Source' on Google News for quick access to the news you value.
[Google Preferred Source Badge]At Reach and across our entities we and our partners use information collected through cookies and other identifiers from your device to improve experience on our site, analyse how it is used and to show personalised advertising. You can opt out of the sale or sharing of your data, at any time clicking the "Do Not Sell or Share my Data" button at the bottom of the webpage. Please note that your preferences are browser specific. Use of our website and any of our services represents your acceptance of the use of cookies and consent to the practices described in our Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.
Accept| Web Proxy Viewer | New URL | Original Page |