| [ Web Proxy ] |
| Viewing: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/ebanie-bridges-video-leaked-unseen-37029819 | [Back] [Original] |
Ebanie Bridges has leaked an unseen video from a moment that "some men would pay good money for".
Back in 2022, the Blonde Bomber starred in a sketch with online content creator Paul Olima - which showed him as an over-confident champion arriving for a sparring session, where he was told by his coach that he would be facing Bridges in the ring.
Paul acts cocky, thinking the bout will be easy - that is until Bridges proceeds to dodge the Instagram celebs punches and delivers a trademark left hook to the body and another to the face - sending him sprawling to the canvas.
JOIN US ON FB! Get all the best sports news and much more on our Facebook page
And almost four years down the line, Bridges has shared some behind the scenes from the day. It didn't look like it in the original video, but Paul did take some shots that day.
"F****** hell Ebs," he joked after Bridges didn't quite pull her punch, clocking him in the stomach. The Blonde Bomber quickly apologised, but joked at least it wasn't his face.
"I really made ur mouth bleed tho poor olima," Bridges joked, responding to Paul's Instagram post of the behind the scenes snaps.
And he responded: "Instagram dont know what I went through for them. Mouth was finished..."
"Truly they have no idea they dont call me the Blonde Bomber for nothing - I dont know how to pull these punches," Bridges continued. "Pretty sure I cracked ur rib too with all the takes we did!"
And when one fan told her "don't be mean to my boy," the Aussie joked: "Some men would pay good money to be beat up by me...hes laughing!"
That comment was met by an abundance of met offering to spar with former Bantamweight champ.
The 39-year-old won't be pulling any punches on Saturday, when she steps back in the ring for a bout with Ebonie Cotton.
Meanwhile, Bridges made her long awaited return to the ring earlier this year after taking some time to start a family. However, she admitted her return might have been a bit too soon.
"I like a challenge and I like to be working towards something. I cant just settle and be complacent. Im a woman of my word and when I say Im going to do something, I do it.
Ive learned over my years of success that you never achieve anything by quitting when it gets tough. When it gets tough, thats when you push.
Obviously, a win would have made it all much more worthwhile. I was quite down after my fight. I cried a lot.
"I kept thinking about all the sacrifices and all the time spent away dieting, not enjoying my son as much because Im tired. If Id won, it would have felt more worthwhile."
The fire is still burning bright for the Blonde Bomber and she's already got itchy knuckles - desperate to get back into the ring again.
But I dont fight to get a participation award. I fight to win. If I dont succeed, it just makes me think I have to keep going until I succeed. So Im back out again soon."
Choose Daily Star as a 'Preferred Source' on Google News for quick access to the news you value.
[Google Preferred Source Badge]At Reach and across our entities we and our partners use information collected through cookies and other identifiers from your device to improve experience on our site, analyse how it is used and to show personalised advertising. You can opt out of the sale or sharing of your data, at any time clicking the "Do Not Sell or Share my Data" button at the bottom of the webpage. Please note that your preferences are browser specific. Use of our website and any of our services represents your acceptance of the use of cookies and consent to the practices described in our Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.
Accept| Web Proxy Viewer | New URL | Original Page |