| [ Web Proxy ] |
| Viewing: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/alisha-lehmann-shares-disturbing-video-36268855 | [Back] [Original] |
Alisha Lehmann has posted footage revealing how ransacked her home on Lake Como was left after a break-in.
She also had a house in Turin that she shared with her now ex-boyfriend, Douglas Luiz, burgled last year. The former Juventus player has now uploaded a video on social media displaying how she discovered a bedroom in her property.
Garments are all over the floor, with a heap of her possessions scattered all over the bed, whilst the wardrobe doors are thrown wide open. Lehmann shared the footage with her more than 16 million Instagram followers. "Next time people rob my house, can you please clean up after, cause I've got OCD," she captioned it.
Just last month, Lehmann spoke glowingly of being in her new home. "I feel good in Como," she said.
"It's the perfect place for me and, certainly, the most beautiful place I've ever lived. I live right on the lake, and it's absolutely magnificent.
"I've even run into a few celebrities because we go to the same restaurants. But it's nice here because everyone respects each other so much."
Como played a game just two days before her post on Monday. Lehmann made her eighth appearance for the club as a second-half substitute in their 1-0 victory over Milan.
The incident is hardly ideal preparation for their next fixture, which sees them welcome Serie A leaders Roma. A triumph for Como would draw them level on points in the table and could see them claim the top spot, depending on whether they manage to prevail by at least three goals.
Sky's Essential TV and Sky Sports bundle includes at least 215 live Premier League clashes across the 2026/27 season, with more than 1,500 games from the EFL and beyond, plus F1, golf and darts.
This introductory offer saves 384 compared to the standard price, with every package also providing 100 regular channels alongside free Netflix and discovery+ subscriptions.
Speaking last month after their victory over Juventus, she said: "Como will continue to grow in the coming years. The victory against my former club, Juve, was incredible, and did me a great deal of good.
"I will never say anything bad [about Juventus]. I had a good year [with them].
"I am now a regular starter, and playing is the main reason why we play football. Como also has a really interesting project in women's football."
However, like at Juventus, she continues to feature predominantly as a substitute for Switzerland. "We had a great time during the European Championship; it was a truly incredible experience.
"When you're a footballer, you always want to play, so I'd be lying if I said I was happy on the bench; of course, I wasn't. But football is also about supporting your team, and during the tournament, we created a great bond; it was perfect."
Choose Daily Star as a 'Preferred Source' on Google News for quick access to the news you value.
[Google Preferred Source Badge]At Reach and across our entities we and our partners use information collected through cookies and other identifiers from your device to improve experience on our site, analyse how it is used and to show personalised advertising. You can opt out of the sale or sharing of your data, at any time clicking the "Do Not Sell or Share my Data" button at the bottom of the webpage. Please note that your preferences are browser specific. Use of our website and any of our services represents your acceptance of the use of cookies and consent to the practices described in our Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.
Accept| Web Proxy Viewer | New URL | Original Page |