| [ Web Proxy ] |
| Viewing: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/kate-middletons-cancer-diagnosis-leaves-32421798#comments-wrapper | [Back] [Original] |
A TalkTV star has broken down in tears over Kate Middleton cancer news live on air
Princess Kate's cancer diagnosis left broadcaster Kinsey Schofield in floods of tears on Friday (March 22) following the shock announcement from the mother of three.
Kinsey appeared alongside Vanessa Feltz following a rare and emotional video from the future Queen. The Princess of Wales, 42, shared that following routine surgery, she had been diagnosed with cancer and started chemotherapy treatment last month.
READ MORE: Click for more brilliant Daily Star showbiz stories
READ MORE: Click for more brilliant Daily Star TV stories
The news wAmerican broadcaster Kinsey has shared her thoughts following weeks of speculation about the whereabouts of Prince William's wife after she was last seen in public on Christmas Day.
Speaking to Vanessa, Kinsey said: "It's been a hard few weeks having to react to just gutter gossip on the internet. Here we are today and I've said it before and I've said it again. I hope that the people that did participate in this feel horrible and feel guilt right now."
Kasey shared her thoughts on a potential message of support from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, saying: "I do think that this is such a severe situation that it is likely to happen.", reports the Mirror.
Overwhelmed with emotion, she expressed: "I've lost all faith in humanity and I'm really disappointed in the way that we've treated her and it feels like we've pushed her into having to make this statement. I've done news all over the world for the past two weeks."
"I've been asked all sorts of horrific questions about this woman's privacy and about her credibility. Is she a liar? Did she lie about the photo? Did she photoshop the photo? I think the answer is so scary and so upsetting. I'm mad at the Kim Kardashian's making fun of the situation. I'm mad at the John Oliver's, I'm mad at the Stephen Colbert's and I'm mad that this person became the punchline when she was going through something so sad and horrible behind the scenes," she said, wiping away a tear.
Speaking about her recent surgery, the Princess revealed: "Tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment."
"This of course came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family. As you can imagine, this has taken time. It has taken me time to recover from major surgery in order to start my treatment. But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be ok."
"As I have said to them; I am well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal; in my mind, body and spirits. Having William by my side is a great source of comfort and reassurance too."
Want all the biggest Showbiz and TV news straight to your inbox? Sign up for our free Daily Star Showbiz newsletter
Choose Daily Star as a 'Preferred Source' on Google News for quick access to the news you value.
[Google Preferred Source Badge]At Reach and across our entities we and our partners use information collected through cookies and other identifiers from your device to improve experience on our site, analyse how it is used and to show personalised advertising. You can opt out of the sale or sharing of your data, at any time clicking the "Do Not Sell or Share my Data" button at the bottom of the webpage. Please note that your preferences are browser specific. Use of our website and any of our services represents your acceptance of the use of cookies and consent to the practices described in our Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.
Accept| Web Proxy Viewer | New URL | Original Page |